Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thank You . . . for listening

"I felt it shelter to speak to you."
~ Emily Dikinson

Today I would like to dedicate my blog post to all of you who have ever lent a listening ear to me. I can't narrow it down to one individual because there have been far too many who have been so helpful and have helped me through so many hard times throughout my life by simply listening. If you know me, you know that I am really open and I have a hard time keeping things that are bothering to myself. It's not that I can't be trusted with things that are supposed to be left unsaid, it's just when I am bothered by something or something is on my mind I am better off if I can talk about it verses bottling it up inside. I know that a lot of times I can be a broken record and talk about the same issue over and over again, but it is just the way I work. I like it when people open up to me and feel comfortable venting and talking to me, and I appreciate all the people who have allowed me to do the same. I can't even start naming those people because I know that I would forget some names but you all know who you are. Thank you to all of you for lending an ear and for simply listening even when you haven't necessarily wanted to. I'm so blessed to have so many amazing friends and people in my life that love and support me enough to be there for me whenever I need them. I am grateful for all of you. Thank you Thank you!

Much love and appreciation to you all-

Merilee

No comments:

Post a Comment