Monday, April 11, 2011

Thank You . . . for caring

"The people who make a difference are not the ones with the credentials, but the ones with the concern."

~Max Lucado



Today my thoughts turned straight to Marla. Marla has become one of my closest, greatest friends this year. I have talked about Marla before but I'm going to talk about her again. If I could choose a definition for caring I would choose Marla. She honestly cares for the well-being of others including me. She is always checking up on me and making sure I'm doing alright and seeing what she can do for me. Marla has had an amazing year and has had many changes and challenges to face in her life this past year. I look up to her and her faith she has exercised through everything. Thank you for always showing me the love Marla and for always looking out for me. Marla is an amazing friend to all and would literally lay her life down for one of her friends. Marla, you are an amazing woman and I'm blessed to be able to call you one of my best friends. Thank you for all the drives and talks and for always helping restore my faith in hopeless situations. You have a power and a strength that leaves me in awe and I've been so impressed with you and your strength. I'm going to miss you when I am away, but you are a hand print on my heart and will be my friend forever. I love you and can't thank you enough for this past year and for everything you have done and continue to do for me and others. You are an amazing example to me and you have helped me learn and grow so much this past year. You're the best Marla! Thanks for caring for me.


Much love,

Merilee

1 comment:

  1. I commented on this when you first wrote it, but I guess it didn't work!! I love you Mer! And I have to thank you for caring back! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete