Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Children



Children bring such joy into the lives of many. I absolutely love kids! Living with Melanie and Phil for the summer has been great because I get to have great adult conversations with them and then the child in me is brought out by these incredibly adorable kids. I told Mel the other day that it is hard to imagine how much I'm going to love children of my own more than I love hers (and all my nieces and nephews, and just children in general.) It's a crazy love parents have for their young ones and I can't wait to be a mother.
Also, I have had the chance to work with kids in many of different ways. For the summer I am Lifeguarding and teaching swimming lessons. I love interacting with kids and it has been a lot of fun! I have been lifeguarding and teaching for 4 years now... so I must be good at it or something... haha but I love working with kids! As soon as I figure out what I'm going to do with my life, I know that it will be something that involves children because I am so passionate about working with kids and it brings joy into my life. I love kids and the smiles that they bring to my face. Often times I wish I could be a kid again, but it is so fun to watch kids grow up!!! :)

Today I am simply grateful for children and for their enthusiasm for life!

Peace!
Merilee

No comments:

Post a Comment