Friday, June 18, 2010

Wayyy Busy This last week...






I'm sorry that I have been so lazy this week about writing on my blog but I have just been super busy and I'm trying to get used to my new crazy schedule. Quick update though...
I am absolutely loving California!! I am meeting lots of really cool people and learning lots of lessons but I still miss my friends back home and am looking forward to getting back to normal life in Cedar. I had my work training all this last week and it was really long and boring and I am sooo glad that it is over with! I'm looking forward to starting work next week so that I can just get on a regular schedule. Life is good...
So I'm just going to start of with what I'm grateful for this last week... It's kind of silly but I'm grateful for even the little things in life like.... Cookies... :)

Sam and I made cookies the other night and it was a lot of fun! It's always nice to have some sweets around if you are like me and totally have a sweet tooth. Also, I like making cookies so I can give them to others to make them happy because I like making others smile. While we were making cookies I was telling Mel and Sam that I used to make cookies a lot this past year being in the Relief Society Presidency just to give to someone who was having a bad week or for whatever reason... Sometimes I would just simply make them for my roommates or for my neighbors but I enjoy baking a lot and it was fun to make cookies with Sam and talk more with her about our lives so we can continue to get to know each other because she is so awesome!!! :)

Stay tuned for my next post because it's a really cool story about what has also been going on this week and something I am extremely thankful for.. :)(I would write about it now but I'm short on time..)

Lots of Love,
Mer

No comments:

Post a Comment