Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cleanse: Day 6!!

Another day down...
Today was good.
It was easier to get out of bed today, I wasn't as tired.
Then, I hit a wall about 9:30 a.m. ...
Another wall at about 2:30p.m. ...
And another at about 7:30 p.m. ....
So still feeling a little tired.
The eating is going well.
I had some delicious smoothies today and I'm feeling good about resisting all of the wonderful desserts presented to me today, which is weird for me because I LOVE my dessert.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow being my...
LAST DAY!!!
I'm starting to add different things back into my diet tomorrow and I'm excited.
I'm not exactly sure what,
but I don't want my body to freak after only eating fruits and veggies for a week.
{Anything at this point I'll be happy with;)}
Today was a great day.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow.
I'm feelin' good.
As for now...
I NEED sleep.
I know I've been saying it all week,
but it's true.
Nighty night Cyberspace!

No comments:

Post a Comment