Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cleanse: Day 3

I SURVIVED!!!
I had previously heard that Day 3 was the hardest, honestly I didn't think it was that bad.
It was still hard.
I'm still hungry, but I did it.
I love it when I can prove to myself that I CAN do hard things and succeed.
Anyway, I woke up and was pretty groggy today.
I think that was the hardest part was that I was so much more tired today than the other days.
As far as "clearing out" it has been VERY effective.
I was beginning to worry because not much "clearing out" was happening the first couple of days
{if ya know what I mean}
but today it was most definitely working.
So that was good to feel like it's actually working.
Also, I broke out today.
Not super stoked about it, but I know that it's a good sign for detoxing.
Anyway, I'm ready to defeat the next 4 days!
BRING IT!
3 days down,
3 pounds down.
Keep on Keepin' on.
Peace and Love.



For the record...
I'm hungry and SOOO incredibly sick of fruits and veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment