Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Grandma

Yesterday was my grandmother's 90th birthday party. I'm currently living in California so today I am missing her birthday celebration and I'm sad to missing out on that. I just wanted to write a brief tribute to the wonderful grandmother that I have.

Grandma Peggy (Ruth Brazier Hewlett Weight):
*90 years old.
*Amazing woman.
*Incredible and very strong testimony.
*A Million Dollar Smile.
*The biggest heart and one of the kindest people I know.
*Eager to serve.
*Daughter, sister, mother, mother-in-law, grandmother, {great}-grandmother, friend, mentor.
*Beautiful countenance, inside and out.
*A world traveler.
*Always up for an adventure.
*Fashionista Grandma
*Humble
*Compassionate
*Faithful
*Righteous
*Has lived the greatest 90 years of anyone I have ever known.

Happy Birthday Grandma! Love you lots and wish I could be with you to celebrate. May you have many more wonderful moments in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment