Friday, May 14, 2010

"Waste not fresh tears over old griefs." -Euripides

As I'm trying to create my blog I've been looking at a whole bunch of cool quotes and stumbled upon this one, "Waste not fresh tears over old griefs." -Euripides. I find myself doing this a lot. Now, I wouldn't consider myself a grudge holder, but if I am truly hurt by something it's hard for me to get over. I have been dealing with something that hurt me awhile back and people just keep telling me to get over it but it has been a lot harder than people know. I have realized that life is too short to live in the past and to worry about things in the past. There are too many great things in life to be worried about something that happened awhile ago. Sometimes all we are waiting for is a simple apology but quite frankly sometimes we need to realize that we are never going to get it. I am trying really hard to get over this and I challenge all of you to let go of those hurtful things in the past and enjoy present life.

xoxo,
Merilee

No comments:

Post a Comment