Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pretty Pathetic... but yet a blessing



So I find myself this holiday season missing my friends.... like a lot. The first week I came back for break I found myself crying myself to sleep... pretty pathetic right? The more I think about it the more I just figure, what a blessing it is that I have such amazing roommates and friends that I actually miss them. You hear of a lot of people that can't wait for breaks to get away from their roommates, they just need a break. Wrongo with these people.
We all miss each other so much that it's pathetic how much. We can't seem to stay of facebook so we can comment on everything of each others, and I find myself texting all of them all day, everyday, which NEVER happens because I rarely ever text anymore because I'm always with the people I'm spending my days texting. This break has been hard without my girls, but look at the bright side, at least I'm catching up on my sleep so that I'm all ready to go when we reunite. I'm blessed to have these people and friends in my life. I don't know what I would do without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment